The peplum gown styles are finally back! Nobody is surprised: peplum gown can fit every figure shape and size – that’s why we all love them!
There are so many various types of modern peplum dress models, and, usually, every single design look amazing! With these gorgeous, feminine outfits, you will look irresistible at any wedding, at any party!
Check out these latest Ankara peplum gown styles that you will fall in love with!
1. Short peplum gown styles
Let’s have a glimpse at the most trendy features of these gowns:
- Usually, they have a very simple cut.
- The top of the dress is often fitted.
- They can have long, short or ¾ sleeves or they can be sleeveless. You can make your dress even more attractive by adding lantern or flared sleeves.
- If you opt for a voluminous style, keep the neckline maximally simple.
Such a dress is a perfect universal choice to wear to the office or at a festive event!
2. Ankara peplum styles
The are many benefits of Ankara peplum dresses:
- No matter what design you choose, they make you look stunning.
- They enhance your figure, while the pattern makes you look fabulous and glamorous.
- You can find a really unique pattern, you can even mix various patterns to create a stunning look for a very special event.
- You can wear both long and short gowns for a wedding ceremony.
- Make your Ankara peplum gown look even more unique by adding some accents to it: stylish shoes, attractive make-up and bright accessories are the finishing touches for this amazing look!
Check out theseAnkara peplum dress designs:
3. Mixed peplum styles
If you think that this is a floor-length gown? Then you are wrong! ? It is a trendy peplum top paired with a floor-length skirt. It looks flawless, isn’t it?!
4. Disorganized Peplum
You can wear these dresses casually or formally. The high & low symmetry with bold pleats makes this style stand out!
5. The perfectly-pleated Peplum
This is an elegant, lovely, fabulous gown that makes you look fantastic. You can easily experiment with this look, creating various pattern and colour combos!
6. Peplum Ruffle-Dress
This is the perfect choice for ladies who love form-fitting gowns. The peplum ruffles and the length of the gown is a wonderful combo for a wedding party!
7. Square Cut Peplum Dress
The short and seducing white skirt, the two-lined top with the square cut pieces on waist and neck – doesn’t it look ultra-trendy?!