Ankara suit is on the peak of popularity now, and there are plenty of reasons for that.
This chic ensemble is a perfect proof that your formal attires can get to a complete new level when it is made out of Ankara!
Trendy designer Ankara suits for ladies are stylish, chic, gorgeous, classy, and this look will effortlessly help you to try out the «boss lady look”.
Let’s check out the most attractive African suits for ladies that are in a big trend now!
1. Ankara trouser suits
Pantsuits have travelled from the gentlemen’s Ankara suit styles to the lady’s wardrobe. Modern ladies like wearing trousers, and hey widely wear them both at work and in more leisure atmosphere.
Designers do their best to create beautiful and feminine suit designs, you just have to choose the right size that will match your figure, taste and occasion.
Ankara pant suit models with wide pants can be rather long and cover half of shoes. These trousers models look quite interesting paired with the tight-fitting jackets.
In the end of 2018, the trendy trousers became shorter (the length is just above the ankle). There are models of classic trousers with the cuffs at the bottom.
Palazzo trousers are still a big trend. The pipe trousers is a great modern alternative to palazzos – and they look perfect with the jacket!
2. Ankara suit jacket
There are several options to try this season if you want to stand out from the crowd:
- Forest Ankara bomber jackets are a wonderful add on to make a plain outfit more attractive.
- Princess peplum blazers are versatile and stunning! You will be astonished with these modern prints, asymmetrical cuts, and collars.
- Ankara blazer coats are just what you need if you are looking for that «one-of-a-kind jacket»!
- Wax print jackets with the elasticized wrists are a very neat concept!
- The Patricia African print suit jacket models: try these Ankara jackets with white or black skirts for the faultless office look!
3. Ankara skirt suit styles
African print suit for ladies can make them look self-motivated and even strict. If you want to make your jacket look more romantic and feminine, pair it with a dress or skirt!
The trendiest skirts to wear with the jacket are:
- the fitted extended jacket without a collar with a mini-skirt;
- jacket, looking just like a cape, with a pencil skirt of bright color;
- a short blazer, embellished with a bright print with a slinky bottom;
- top with bask and skirt bell;
- top in the form of a bomber jacket with a knee-length skirt;
- midi-length skirt with high waist and short single-breasted jacket;
- lower straight A-silhouette and top-oversize;
- Chanel-style jacket and flared bottom, decorated with colorful vertical stripes.